Cajun Chicken Breasts & Easy Greek Salad.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Breasts & Easy Greek Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Breasts & Easy Greek Salad
- You need 1/2 of cucumber cored and sliced.
- Prepare 15 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 70 g of pitted black olives.
- You need 1/2 of crumbled feta.
- It’s of 1 tblsp olive oil.
- It’s 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- You need of Cajun Chicken.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 of tblsp Cajun chicken spice.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
Cajun Chicken Breasts & Easy Greek Salad instructions
- Layer cucumber, tomatoes and olives..
- Add crumbed feta cheese drizzle the olive oil and squeeze the lemon mix and cover to chill in the fridge so the flavours marry 😍.
- Coat breasts with Cajun spice and drizzle with olive oil and rub for even coating.
- Heat up butter and canola oil and sauté the breasts for 2 minutes on each side.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes then serve..