Spicy Red Risotto (Vegan).
You can cook Spicy Red Risotto (Vegan) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Red Risotto (Vegan)
- You need 200 g of Cooked Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 200 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 150 g of Baby Button Mushrooms.
- You need 1-2 of Ramiro Peppers (2 if they're small).
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 4 of Babycorn.
- You need 3 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of Herbs and Spices.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
Spicy Red Risotto (Vegan) step by step
- Cook the rice in salt water. Slice the Ramiro peppers into chunks, dice the onion, garlic, chillies, babycorn and fresh basil. I like whole mushrooms, but you could slice them in half as well..
- Pour the tomato sauce into a cup or a bowl. Add the fresh basil to it, as well as herbs and spices (turmeric, chives, herbes de provence, chilli flakes, salt and pepper). Grate a bit of ginger into the sauce. Mix it all together..
- Coat a frying pan or wok with olive oil. Add the onion, garlic, chillies and babycorn all at once. Fry over medium-high heat until the onion softens up and attains a slightly golden-brown colour..
- Add the mushrooms and the Ramiro peppers to the pan. Stir periodically and fry over medium heat until the mushrooms and peppers soften up..
- Add the sauce and stir to mix it all together. Simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the rice, mix it all together, and simmer for 3 minutes while stirring periodically..
- Turn of the heat and serve the meal. Decorate with chives. Enjoy! 🙂.