Vegan Garden Pizza.
You can have Vegan Garden Pizza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Garden Pizza
- You need 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare for of Toppings.
- It’s 1 cup of Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato Chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive Chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion Chopped.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Capsicum Chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of Vegan Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Vegan Garden Pizza step by step
- Add yeast in warm water with sugar and salt. Keep it for 10 mins till bubbling.
- Mix, oil, Baking powder and flours (keep 1/2 cup aside)and knead it and cover with wet cloth for 2 hrs.
- It will become a double in size, preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Mix little flour and knead it into soft, roll the pizza base, make holes with fork. Baked it for 10 mins in oven.
- Add half chilli flakes, oregano and salt and apply it on baked pizza base.
- Spread all veggies sprinkle cheese and baked it for 10-15 mins.