Tomato, spinach, and mushroom frittata. This frittata with vegetables added to it is delicious and healthy. The vegetables are a nourishing combination of spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes. This dish is perfect for busy folks.
This easy and delicious Tomato, Spinach and Feta Frittata is a great healthy, low carb breakfast recipe that's chock full of vegetables. By the time my slow pokes are ready, so is the frittata for a very healthy start to our mornings. Another low carb breakfast is my Tex Mex steak and eggs skillet. You can cook Tomato, spinach, and mushroom frittata using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato, spinach, and mushroom frittata
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1 cup of sliced baby portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of quartered cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach, torn.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Milk, cream, or sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Spinach & Mushroom Frittata – quick and easy meal. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or brunch. You can use any mushrooms that you like. This frittata with spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese is such a good make-ahead breakfast!
Tomato, spinach, and mushroom frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Place 1 tablespoon olive oil in oven-safe 10" skillet and preheat over medium high heat. Saute mushrooms, tomatoes, and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes..
- Add spinach and stir and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes..
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, dairy, salt, rosemary, thyme, and pepper..
- Push vegetables to the side of the pan and add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Coat the pan and sides well. Don't skimp… it imparts great flavor and allows you to remove the cooked frittata from the pan..
- Pour egg mixture evenly over vegetables..
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand 5 minutes (helps you get it out of the pan) and serve..
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week, and reheat in the microwave. Bacon Mushroom Spinach Frittata – So quick, so easy and so perfect as a quick weeknight dinner or fancy brunch – and you can I can't remember the last time I made a frittata. I'm not sure why because frittatas are the best thing since sliced bread. It's like a fancy omelette, except way easier. For this one I had fresh spinach and tomatoes to use and in they went.