Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad.
You can have Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 850 grams of chicken breast filet.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of each of pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise homemade or good quality bought one.
- You need 1/2 cup of creme fraiche.
- You need 1/4 cup of homemade or bought mango chutney.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 300 grams of mixed, seedless grapes.
- You need 1 cup of halved pecan nuts.
- Prepare 1 handful of snow pea sprouts or coriander.
- It’s of Salad.
- It’s 1/2 of onion sliced finely.
- It’s 1/2 head of lettuce of choice that is not crispy.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rasberry vinegar.
- It’s 80 ml of oil.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
Sig's Coronation Chicken Salad step by step
- Heat spoonful of oil in pan, rub the spices and parsley into chicken. Cook gently all the way through do not let get burned. Set aside to cool, slice into 5- 10 mm wide slices..
- Place all ingredients for mayonnaise into bowl mix gently, chill. Keep a few grapes and nuts for garnish..
- Arrange the lettuce and onions on plate. Mix vinegar with oil and olive oil, drizzle over lettuce.
- Arrange all three on a plate garnish with nuts and grapes.