Fried Rice with Leftover vegetables.
You can have Fried Rice with Leftover vegetables using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Leftover vegetables
- It’s 200 g of Rice.
- It’s 1 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 of Green Paprika.
- You need 20 g of Bacon.
- It’s of Eggs (if you wish).
- Prepare of Lettuce (if you wish).
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need of Salt/Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese paste (if you have some).
Fried Rice with Leftover vegetables instructions
- Let's use leftover vegetables! This time, we have carrots, green onions, paprika, bacon and rice..
- If it's not enough, please add some vegetables. Finely chopped..
- Put the oil in a frying pan, stir fry the bacon first, then add the vegetables. Fry it further..
- Next, add rice and fry it further. You can add eggs and lettuce if you like. Add salt, pepper, soy sauce and if you have Chinese paste, add it too..
- Use a bowl to fill up. Voila!.