Spicy chicken alfredo. Moderately spicy, creamy, and rich, this Chicken Alfredo is my low-fat take on this classic Italian dish. Just follow these step by step photo instructions. Here's what you need: olive oil, garlic, cooked sausage, chicken breasts, cajun seasoning, heavy cream, penne pasta, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley.
I have been making a creamy alfredo sauce with milk for years and knew it would be the perfect homemade easy alfredo sauce for this Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. You can cook Spicy chicken alfredo using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken alfredo
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 box of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of basil.
- It’s 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of chicken.
- You need 1 lb of chicken beasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cajun spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
It's pasta and chicken in a spicy alfredo sauce. It's got pasta and chunks of chicken in a garlic parmesan alfredo sauce that's been kicked up with Cajun spices. I know there are skinny alfredo recipes out there, but I didn't go skinny. I went for the mother load of Wow, I never thought to make alfredo spicy!
Spicy chicken alfredo instructions
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a saucepan add whipping cream and spices till at a light boil then and parm cheese mix well then let simmer till thick.
- Cut chicken into chunks place in plastic bag with spices shake well then thoroughly cook the chicken.
- Make the pasta.
- Mix the sauce, chicken, and pasta together and enjoy.
But I suppose it's a good contrast to how creamy it is. Chicken alfredo combines a creamy pasta sauce with tender slices of lean protein. The white meat is butterflied for quick cooking and seasoned for maximum flavor. The heavy cream reduces until a. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe!