Chicken salad with peanut sauce. To make the peanut sauce, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and ginger in a small bowl. The main flavour of satay chicken with peanut sauce should be the peanut sauce. The strong flavours of the marinade and the sauce kind of clash.
I served it with Jasmine rice and thai cucumber salad. I will definitely make this again. Serve this salad as a light lunch or pair it with grilled chicken for a more substantial meal. You can have Chicken salad with peanut sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken salad with peanut sauce
- It’s 500 gms of chicken tenders.
- You need of Juice and rind of 1 large lime.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of For peanut sauce :.
- You need 1/4 cup of crunchy peanut butter, 1 tsp smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger, garlic and chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey or 2 tsp jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s Handful of parsley or coriander chopped.
How To Make Thai Crunch Salad with Peanut Dressing. The peanut sauce stayed nice and nothing seem to be watered down. Absolutely delicious and I plan on making it frequently to enjoy in the hot summer. The traditional Indonesian peanut sauce is made The Peanut Sauce in my Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls recipe would also go great with Chicken Satay.
Chicken salad with peanut sauce instructions
- In a bowl mix together lime juice, salt, pepper, chilli powder and oil, marinate chicken for about 2 hours or overnight.
- On a hot skillet, cook chicken until lightly golden brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
- For sauce: if using jaggery, melt in warm water, add peanut butter and mix until well incorporated, now add ginger, garlic and chilli paste mix until all ingredients are incorporated, then add lime juice, parsley mix, pour in sauce bowl and set aside,.
- If using honey, mix peanut butter with warm water until incorporated, then add honey, garlic, ginger and chilli paste mix now add parsley, lime juice one last mix and pour into sauce bowl.
- Serve with chicken, boiled baby potatoes, sauted broccoli, carrot sticks, celery sticks, baby corn, cherry tomatoes, pineapple, honestly whatever else you would like to add.
- This time I served the chicken with baby spinach and salad leaves and used the peanut sauce as a dressing..
I am convinced that Indonesian peanuts are. This Thai Noodle Salad is the answer! Freshly chopped vegetables, tropical fruit, chewy rice noodles, and Generously drizzle some sweet and savory peanut dressing on top to make this an irresistible I shredded some chicken to add on top to male this into a dinner salad. Salty, nutty and smooth, even if you don't like peanut butter (like me!) this sauce perfectly coats every bit of the salad to make every mouthful hit the spot. While the chicken is marinating, prepare the sauce by combining the peanut butter, hot water, lime juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, fish sauce, and sesame oil.