River Prawn And Pasta In Satay Sauce. The thing about satay peanut sauce is that you want to use it up as soon as possible, or else, the oil and the crushed peanuts might become stale and smell mouldy after a while. So, I came up with a quick recipe that pairs well with the satay peanut sauce — fried shrimps with satay peanut sauce, or AKA. Tasty, the peanut sauce makes this a lip smacking dish, it goes with almost any Thai meal.
This recipe uses crunchy peanut butter for a richer flavour and texture. Along with sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lemon juice, this delicious side or marinade is. Put the peanuts, coconut milk, ginger, fish sauce and lime juice into a food processor and pulse to a smoothish paste. You can cook River Prawn And Pasta In Satay Sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of River Prawn And Pasta In Satay Sauce
- It’s 2 of River Prawn.
- You need of Angel Hair For 2 Pac.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar / 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 of lightly crushed lemongrass.
- You need of SATAY SAUCE Pounded And Blended.
- It’s 2 of big onion.
- Prepare 3 of lemongrass pounded first.
- You need 10 of dried Chili pepper (wash and dry).
- Prepare 3 inches of ginger.
- Prepare of SATAY SAUCE, other ingredients.
- It’s 2 cup of coarse and fine peanut.
- It’s 2 tsp of tamarind mix with 350 ml hot water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sugar.
Put the prawns in a bowl, add the peanut paste and mix well. In a frying pan stir-fry the garlic, onion, leek and chilli in the olive oil, along with a pinch of salt, until the onion and leek have softened. Add the cavolo nero and continue to stir-fry until it has wilted. Add the king prawns, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and Chinese five spice and mix well.
River Prawn And Pasta In Satay Sauce step by step
- Pound the lemongrass then blend fine the ingredients then with 5 tbsp of oil sauté the finely blended till it’s fragrant about 10 or more minutes (add more oil if it’s too dry) and stir fry till there are excess oil bubbling..
- Add the half of the tamarind paste and water mixture and mix well then add all the pounded fine and coarse peanut and mix well,.
- Add salt and sugar, it should taste lightly salty and more sweet (balance to your own preference) then it it simmer till it’s bubbling and excess oil start to show on TOP of the sauce about 5 more minutes (Make sure the bottom don’t burn, Low to medium heat) off heat and set aside..
- Wash and trim the river prawn then cut and slit into half, cook pasta as usual with added lightly crush Lemongrass then drain set aside.
- Season the river prawn with curry powder and salt and sugar mixture and add 2 crushed lemongrass to the sauce and sprinkle some oil then baked at 200 C for 20 to 25 minutes (or longer depending on the size of the prawn)at lower rack on the river prawn till its cook…
- Removed the cooked river prawn add in the cooked lemongrass flavoured pasta and mix well then serve..
Meanwhile, for the satay sauce, blend the shallots, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves and vegetable oil in a food processor to a purée. Shrimp Satay (Prawn Satay) with Peanut Sauce and sweet sauce. Fresh yellow pepper, cucumber and carrot add a beautiful crunch while the red chilli gives a spicy kick. Satay and Peanut Sauce Recipe from Hot Thai Kitchen. For the peanut sauce: In a food processor, grind the peanuts into a fine meal.