Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg ðŸŒ±.
You can cook Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg ðŸŒ± using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg ðŸŒ±
- You need of Ramen noodles (around a handful per person).
- It’s 2 cups of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of dashi stock (see vegan dashi recipe separately).
- It’s 1 handful of shiitake and straw mushrooms.
- You need of 1 tablespoon of miso.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Kombu seaweed (optional).
- Prepare 1 sheet of nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 cm of ginger (optional).
- You need 1 handful of veg of your choice (I used carrot and sliced cabbage).
Vegan Ramen with soy milk and seasonal veg ðŸŒ± instructions
- Cook the ramen noodles according to instructions. I like them firm and so I add the noodles and bring to the boil, turn off the heat and leave to soak for 5 minute before draining..
- Heat the soy milk or ramen stock and add dashi stock, miso and mushrooms. If you wish you can add a little crushed ginger. Heat gently, being careful not to boil as the soup will foam. Taste and add a little more miso or dashI stock to your preference. Heat gently for around 10 minutes..
- Add the veg of your choice. I like them to be crispy so I just heat through. Place the noodles in a bowl, add a strip of nori and pour the soup on to the noodles..
- You can top the soup with toppings to your taste. Pickles, pickled veg, toasted sesame seeds, garlic or ginger, chilli powder, pickled cucumbers or cooked tofu..