Chicken Alfredo Pasta.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- It’s 90 g of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 100 g of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 15 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 10 ml of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 15 ml of onion powder.
- Prepare 50 g of corn flour.
- Prepare 10 ml of salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta instructions
- Chop your chicken breast into chunks and sauté with onions, mushrooms, and soy sauce. For 10min on a medium heat..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Remove only the chicken from the pan, add the milk, onion and garlic powder and cornflower, and stir on a medium heat for 6min or until thickened..
- Add the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. And mix until all the cheese is melted. Then add the chicken back in. Stir over a medium heat for a further 3min add salt and pepper..