Big easy vegan chilli. This Easy Vegan Chili Recipe is healthy, hearty, and a perfect cozy meal for chilly days! It's packed with Protein and Fiber thanks to Beans & Veggies. Love this recipe, great for uni students!
Serve it with rice or in jacket potatoes for a filling supper. I'd had numerous requests for easy vegan dinner ideas, which is what inspired me to create it in the first place. So I've resolved to make more of those. You can have Big easy vegan chilli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big easy vegan chilli
- You need 1 of medium onion (I substituted with leek).
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 100 g of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of veg stock cube.
- Prepare Dash of red wine.
- You need 2 cans of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander seed.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare Handful of fresh coriander.
Including this incredibly delicious and satisfying chilli which is very simple to make It's perfect for making a big pot of and freezing portions for later. Here I will show you how to make a delicious and easy vegan chili. This vegan chili is perfect for the cold winter months because nothing warms you up like. This chili is SO easy to make.
Big easy vegan chilli step by step
- Chop the onions (or leeks), carrots and garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile grind the spices and add to the pan.
- Chop up the mushrooms nice and small and add to the mix. If you have some open red wine now is the time to add this.
- Add the stock and tomatoes and cook on a medium eat to let the sauce reduce..
- Serve with rice and garnish with fresh coriander..
You can pretty much throw whatever you have into the pot and it'll be great. (I added some leftover salsa once.) This chili is perfect for sharing. It's also a wonderful potluck dish because it's super easy to prepare and will totally impress all of your Sometimes I just have it plain with a big piece of crusty baguette. This hearty vegan chili can be served in plenty of. A good chili recipe is a must and this vegan Three Bean Chili is loaded with flavor, protein and fiber. Make a big pot of this easy three bean chili by Bethany from A Simple Palate!