Jerk Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Jerk Chicken Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenderloins.
- You need 3/4 cup of Caribbean Jerk Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of celery ribs, chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of old bay.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- It’s of Green onions and parsley for garnish.
- You need of Tortellini- enough for 2 people.
Jerk Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Place chicken and jerk marinade in a Ziploc bag, for about 2-4 hours in the fridge..
- Once chicken has marinated, place a skillet on medium high heat with a dash of olive oil. Add chicken. Cook 5 min per side. Remove and set aside..
- In same skillet, add another dash of oil, then celery and onion. Cook 5 min, add garlic, cook 1 min. Remove and set aside..
- In same skillet (now it should have all the yummy bits and a bit of liquid from the chicken and veggies) turn heat to low, add butter and cream. Whisk for a couple min, add Parmesan. Whisk continuously until thick, about 3-5 min. Add pepper, old bay, and oregano. Keep heat on low, whisking occasionally..
- Cook tortellini per package directions. Once drained, add to Alfredo sauce, along with veggies. Plate..
- Slice chicken up, and place on top. Garnish with green onion and parsley..
- Also, maybe you can answer this- Why did I add the beautiful garnishes, and then put chicken on top? I feel like that's not how it should've been done. Boo. Really kind of blows, because it would've looked way more rad. Fiddlesticks..