My Sunday Dish.
You can have My Sunday Dish using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Sunday Dish
- Prepare 4 of Sweet corn.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of Baby tomatoes.
- You need of Feta cheese.
- It’s of Olives.
- It’s 8 of Potatoes.
- It’s 4 Pieces of Steak.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 5 Spoons of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
My Sunday Dish step by step
- For sweet corns : Cook sweet corn 4 to 5 minutes in boiling water..
- For Greek salad: Baby tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, olives, sliced feta cheese and seasoned with Greek salad dressing.
- For Mashed potatoes: Cook potatoes for 10-15 minutes in boiling water and pour a little bit of salt.
- Steak topped with an egg: Heat a frying pan, when hot, rub the steak with oil and season with salt, black pepper. Cook for 10 minutes each side for well done then pour Worcester sauce & tomato sauce in the same pan to make a sauce. Fry an egg well done.