You can cook Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (55 g) of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt, divided.
- It’s 6 of eggs, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 mL) of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup (50 g) of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 of spears asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch (2 cm) pieces.
- You need 4 cups (160 g) of baby spinach.
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped.
Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)..
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely crumbled..
- Place in microwave-safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely..
- Place cooked cauliflower into a towel and squeeze out as much water as possible. Discard liquid..
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl with 1 egg, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl..
- Press crust mixture evenly into tart plate, making sure to go up the sides of the plate..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden. Set aside to cool.#.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F (190°C)..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 5 eggs, milk, crumbled feta cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper..
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add asparagus pieces and cook until slightly tender..
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted..
- Place asparagus and spinach mixture on the bottom of the cooked cauliflower crust. Pour egg and cheese mixture over the top and sprinkle with green onions..
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until quiche is set and slightly golden..
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving..