10 minute Indian Spiced Spinach & Egg Morning Wrap.
You can cook 10 minute Indian Spiced Spinach & Egg Morning Wrap using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 10 minute Indian Spiced Spinach & Egg Morning Wrap
- You need 4 of large free range eggs.
- You need 1 of large organic white onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 handful of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Naan Flatbreads.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 cup of low fat yoghurt.
- You need 2 of mint leaves.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime.
- It’s of Rapeseed Oil.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
10 minute Indian Spiced Spinach & Egg Morning Wrap step by step
- Prepare the ingredients and get your frying pan nice and hot!.
- Add a teaspoon of mustard seeds and cumin seeds to the heat rapeseed oil and allow to bring out the aroma..
- Once the spices are infused in the oil then add the sliced white onion to the pan and beging to caramelise.
- Once the onions are golden and brown, add the baby spinach, quarter the cherry tomatoes and cook down until the spinach is wilted. Then simply transfer from the pan to a bowl at the side and let sit..
- To the same pan add 1 tablespoon of Turmeric and 1 tablespoon of Garam Masala and cook down the spices. In the meantime whisk 4 large free range eggs in a bowl and season and add to the spice pan..
- Fold the eggs nicely using a spatula for ease and then re introduce the spinach and onions to the pan and reduce the heat..
- In a separate dry pan warm up the flat bread on both sides and set aside for plating..
- Whilst the naaan warms, prepare your easy dip but simply adding 4 tablespoons of low fat yoghurt to a bowl, adding salt and the juice of one lime as well as chopped mint..
- Half full the naan bread with half the egg then drizzle over so of the refreshing yoghurt sauce and enjoy!.