Chicken Alfredo (Italian).
You can cook Chicken Alfredo (Italian) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo (Italian)
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 lb of Pasta Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 Stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil.
Chicken Alfredo (Italian) step by step
- Prep: Boil Large Pot of Water.
- Prep: Fine Shred Parmesan.
- Prep: Mince Garlic & Parsley.
- Prep: Dry with paper towel, lightly salt and pepper, pound, & then trim Chicken Breasts..
- Cook: Add pasta to Boiling Water, and add salt. Cook to desired doneness..
- Cook: In frying pan, heat olive oil. When hot, add garlic. When aromatic att chicken breast and let it brown before flipping. Cook till done and slice to serve..
- Cook: In a small pan, melt butter add olive oil & garlic, once garlic is simmering add in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Let simmer till it's thickened up, add salt pepper to taste and finish by mixing in the fresh parsley..
- Assemble dish to preference, top with parmesan and serve Immediately..