Breakfast hash. The Meatless Breakfast Hash of Your Dreams. Hash is most well known in its corned beef iteration, complete with a couple of fried eggs on top. This simple but tasty Chorizo Breakfast Hash is a breakfast classic.
Here's how to make a healthy breakfast Hash for dinner with Chorizo, kale, potatoes, onions, and eggs. It's sort of like a pan fried hash brown casserole. Skillet Breakfast Hash. featured in Easy And Delicious Egg Recipes Anyone Can Make. You can have Breakfast hash using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast hash
- Prepare 150 g of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of small capcicum.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of Corriander.
- It’s 5-6 of frozen hash browns (or home fries if you'd preffer.
- Prepare 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 2 of small chorizo sausages.
- You need 50 g of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 50 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Salt &pepper to season.
In a medium bowl, season hash browns with salt, pepper, and paprika. Breakfast Hash: Eggs, breakfast sausages and hashbrowns. sounds like a normal breakfast right? This breakfast hash has all the regular foods but cooked together in a unique way that makes it a bit. This sweet potato breakfast hash with chickpeas, onions and colorful bell peppers has Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash Ingredients.
Breakfast hash instructions
- Get a cast iron skillet and aet on medium high heat. Cut up and brown the chorizo. Whilst this is happening, preheat the oven to 200 degrees, finely dice your vegetables, and cut the hashbrowns or potatoes in to sizable chunks..
- Once the chorizo is browned, remove from the pan and set aside.leaving the sausage fat Start frying the hash browns in the pan until golden and crisp. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and set aside with the chorizo..
- Add a generous knob of butter and put your onion, capsicum, chili and garlic to the pan and saute for one minute. Season with salt and pepper before adding the chorizo and hash browns back to the pan..
- Toss together and cook for a further two minutes. Adding a few sprigs of finely chopped, fresh corriander, before taking off the heat and covering the top with spinach. Scatter with parmesan cheese. I like to mix half in to the dish and leave the other half on top. To add a barrier for the eggs and cheese to sit on..
- Crack about 4 -6 eggs intermittently over the dish, separating with pockets of the grated mozzarella cheese and season the eggs before placing in the oven for 15 minutes or until the eggs set..
- Allow 5 minutes to cool. Then serve right in the pan. Feeds 2-3 very hungover people.
Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are delicious in this recipe, but feel free. Sausage and onion hash with a couple of eggs cracked over is definitely worth getting out of bed for. Brussels Sprouts, sweet potatoes, and onions marry perfectly with a runny egg. Breakfast Hash with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes. We're a little hash happy at the moment.