Fettucine Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Fettucine Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fettucine Chicken Alfredo
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 dash of powder garlic.
- You need 8 oz of fettucine noodles.
- It’s 2 each of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Fettucine Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Add milk, cream cheese, butter, parmesan cheese, & garlic in a medium sauce pan. KEEP ON LOW HEAT. Let melt, stirring frequently..
- In another pan, cook chicken breast..
- In another large pan, boil water to cook your noodles. Make sure to add a tablespoon of oil to keep noodles from sticking..
- When sauce is melted, noodles cooked, and chicken cooked, mix together on plate and enjoy!.