Indian style egg frittata. #frittataintamil #breakfastrecipes #madraasisamayal Learn how to make frittata in Tamil, English by Madraasi Deepa. Very easy and simple to prepare in just. To begin making the Spicy Indian Style Masala Frittata Recipe, prepare all your vegetables by chopping them and keeping them ready to be used.
Let me tell you, there is nothing better than diving into a plate of steaming veggie-filled eggs. Serve with warm whole wheat tortillas or Indian flat bread. This recipe is an excellent source of choline and a good source of protein and vitamin A. You can cook Indian style egg frittata using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian style egg frittata
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1 bundle of Spinach.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Carrot- beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of As required Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
This easy baked egg dish leaves plenty of room for creativity. Add green bell peppers or mushrooms to the ham, onion, and potatoes for an even more colorful meal. Egg Masala Curry – Indian food recipes – Food and cooking blog. I do not follow any standard (masala) recipe while preparing an egg curry.
Indian style egg frittata instructions
- First cut all vegetables.
- Take a bowl add egg,add black pepper,add red chilli powder.
- Now add oil and extra virgin olive oil in the egg batter.
- Add onion slices,add all vegetables.
- Add hing,add black pepper,add red chilli powder.
- Add keep stirring.
- Now add butter in the egg bowl.
- Add all masalas and stir..
- Next add the batter to a microwave save plate and let it cook at 230 degree Celsius for 20 mins in convection mode.Add cheese when done.
- Delicious Indian Frittata is ready.
As we believe, born in some traditional mallu christian home this dish has traveled around Kerala to be a favorite for most mallus. Eggs, vegetables and rice tossed in Chinese sauces literally give this fried rice the touch of restaurant style food. Make it on busy days, and impress your From exotic biryanis to pulao and fried rice, I've a small collection of such recipes on the blog. This egg fried rice Indian style is the perfect lunch or. By Christine Beal Dunst and Stephanie Rapp.