Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad.
You can have Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad
- It’s 350-400 g of chicken breast or thigh fillet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of stem celery.
- It’s 130 g of water cress.
- It’s 0.5 bunch of spring onion.
- It’s 10 g of ginger.
- It’s of fresh coriander (optional).
- Prepare 50 ml of ponzu (or mix soy sauce, vinegar and lemon).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted sesame oil.
Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad step by step
- Poke the chicken fillet with a folk, sprinkle salt and sake and steam for 15 minutes (or until done). Slice or shred and place in a salad bowl..
- Slice the celery thinly, about 5cm in length, wash and spin the water cress. Chop the spring onion in 0.5 cm width and the ginger very finely. Set all in the salad bowl on top of the chicken..
- Pour ponzu (or mixture of 2tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp rice vinegar, 1tsp lemon juice) on the salad. Heat the roasted sesame oil in a small pan till sizzling hot and pour it in too. Toss and serve..