Spinach balls. They are a great way to get kids to eat spinach!! This can be a little salty depending on the butter, cheese and bread. Little breaded balls of spinach and Parmesan cheese are baked in the oven until golden brown!
Please check out my fantastic Snack recipes: http. Spinach Balls with Parmesan – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, THM S. Hi ya'll.it's Emilie Around the holidays, I remember my mom making spinach balls as a kid. You can cook Spinach balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach balls
- It’s 2 packets of baby spinach.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Dhania.
- It’s of Salt.
Believe it or not, I loved. Fried spinach balls come together very easily in this quick and simple frying recipe. These spinach balls can make a tasty alternative to meatballs in spaghetti sauce or be served by themselves as a.. Vegan Spinach Balls, Vegan Spinach Balls, Crispy Potato Spinach Balls.
Spinach balls step by step
- Place the baby spinach in a pot and boil for about 8 mins then drain the water and chop it up..
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients then finally add the spinach and combine. If it's still moist, you can add more breadcrumbs..
- Make small round balls. This recipe makes around 20.
- Bake at 370 °F (200c) for 25-30 mins or until golden brown. Alternatively, you can shallow fry them on medium heat. I baked mine..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Spinach Balls AppetizerRachel Cooks. large eggs, minced onion, black pepper, italian seasoning. These Easy Spinach Balls are a perfect party appetizer. Prep the recipe ahead of time for easy And the best part about parties is food! These easy-to-make Spinach Balls are a wonderful little appetizer to have on hand for guests. My mother has made these little Spinach Balls as a holiday appetizer for her annual Christmas party for.