Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
You can cook Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare 200 g of white button mushrooms.
- You need 200 g of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 300 g of cashew nuts (soaked for 2 hrs and drain).
- You need 1 cup of purified water.
- You need 1 pinch of ground oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 pinch of organic sea salt.
Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce step by step
- In a saucepan, pour in oil, sauté mushrooms under low heat for 2 minutes..
- Combine mushrooms, cashew nuts, water and salt into high-speed blender. Process until smooth. Blend them 2-3 times to make sure they blend well..
- Mix the creamy mixture with oregano or mixed herbs. Serve with fries, burgers or any delicious food!!.