Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya.
You can have Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- Prepare 150 g of smoked sausage sliced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 of heaped teaspoons smoked paprika.
- It’s 200 g of rice.
- Prepare 400 g of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 450 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 150 g of prawns peeled and deveined.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives.
Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya instructions
- Place the olive oil in a large pot and gently warm over a medium heat Add in the garlic, tomato puree and chicken Cook for 8 minutes.
- Add in the smoked sausage, onion, peppers, cayenne pepper and smoked paprika Cook for a further 8 minutes Stir in the rice, chopped tomatoes and stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes covered or until the rice is tender Season with salt and pepper Stir in the prawns and chives and cook for 5 minutes.