Prawn Fajita Bowls. Prawn Fajitas is a delicious Mexican recipe. Enjoy delicious Mexican food with this Prawn Fajitas recipe from Old El Paso, juicy prawns with lime zest and coriander wrapped up in toasty tortillas. Top with steak, onions and peppers, avocado, black beans and corn.
These Acorn Squash Fajita Bowls were a turning point for me in including a wider variety in my diet. The gourd was purchased in Autumn, its peak season. It wasn't yet another sweet potato (sorry sweet. You can have Prawn Fajita Bowls using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn Fajita Bowls
- It’s 100 g of brown rice.
- It’s 150 g of prawns peeled and prepped.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 of pepper diced.
- You need 2 of tsps fajita seasoning.
- You need 1 of avocado diced.
- It’s Handful of gluten free tortilla chips.
- It’s Handful of rocket leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salsa.
Steak Fajita Bowls have all the flavors of your favorite fajitas in a tasty rice bowl. Tender marinated steak and sauteed veggies over a bed of Spanish rice makes an easy and delicious dinner! Learn how to make Prawn fajitas and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Toss the spice and prawns together and set aside to marinate until required.
Prawn Fajita Bowls step by step
- Cook the brown rice according to the instructions on the packet, this usually takes about 20 minutes Heat a drizzle of olive olive in a shallow pan over a medium heat Add in the onion and peppers and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in the prawns and fajita seasoning and cook for another 3 minutes Divide the rice between two bowls Top with the prawn mix, avocado, tortilla chips, rocket and salsa.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and. Combine spices in medium shallow bowl, add prawns; coat prawns in. Shrimp fajita bowls are a quick dinner option for those busy night. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Chipotle Lentil Fajita Bowls: You're going to LOVE this tasty vegan fajita bowl recipe!