Cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken.
You can have Cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken
- Prepare of for the pasta.
- It’s 400 grams of Fettuccine Pasta.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need of for the cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of roquefort cheese.
- Prepare 100 grams of reggianito cheese or parmesan.
- Prepare 50 grams of mozzarella.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 slice of garlic.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Cheesiest Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken instructions
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 8 min with the olive oil and salt until its almost cook, when it's "al dente" or almost ready pull the pasta out and start preparing the cream.
- for the cream slice the chicken breasts and then start chopping the onions, put some olive oil in a pan and cook the slices of chicken with salt and pepper and the onions, when its almost ready throw some garlic in it, always mix with a wooden spoon so all the ingredients come together. Now put all the whipping cream and when the cream heats up put the Roquefort and mozzarella, when it all comes together throw the pasta in and now is time for the reggianito or parmesan an in a minute more you will be done.