Egg Croissant Breakfast Bake. That's where this breakfast bake comes in! Whether you need an easy brunch dish or a quick idea for breakfast or dinner, this yummy egg bake feeds and pleases a crowd! Cheese, brown sugar ham, caramelized onions, and spinach baked into And you stand in support of Swiss and Gruyere cheese, brown sugar ham, caramelized onions, and spinach baked into creamy eggs and topped with a crispy golden croissant topping?
These ham and eggs breakfast crossiants are a quick and easy breakfast bake croissant recipe. Crack the eggs into a glass first then tip them into each croissant. This buttery egg bake will have everyone jumping out of bed. You can cook Egg Croissant Breakfast Bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Croissant Breakfast Bake
- Prepare 2 of Croissants.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar cheese coarsely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Unsalted butter.
While the mushrooms are cooking, partially split the croissants, making sure not to cut all the way through. The Best Breakfast Croissant Recipes on Yummly Omelette-stuffed Croissant, Caramel Croissant Pudding, Baked Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches. Chocolate Croissant Breakfast Bake – buttery croissants, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, milk and chocolate.
Egg Croissant Breakfast Bake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Melt butter in a pan. Add the sliced mushrooms and fry until golden, stirring occasionally. Season to taste. Remove from flame and keep aside..
- Grease a casserole dish with olive oil. Cut the croissants into halves, making sure not to cut all the way through. Stuff the croissants with spinach, cooked mushrooms, and half of the grated cheese..
- Place it into the casserole, cut sides facing up. In a bowl, beat the eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the croissants. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the croissants. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes..
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil, and bake again until the eggs are puffed and just set, for another 10-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve warm..
Can eat for breakfast or dessert. Bacon, eggs & croissants – a breakfast match made in heaven! Serve these up for a delicious breakfast or weekend brunch. Flaky croissants, juicy berries, and a sweet cream cheese sauce bake together and taste a bit like a cheese danish! Add cream cheese to mixing bowl and beat with hand mixer until smooth.