Simple macaroni cheese. Fancy, designer mac and cheese often costs forty or. Macaroni and cheese is everyone's favorite comfort food. Besides being a tasty dish, mac and cheese is extremely versatile; you can make it a main entrée or simple side dish.
Everybody loves macaroni and cheese: the classic and quintessential comfort food. There's a reason it's a common favorite among kids, grandparents and everyone in between — it's simple, filling. Macaroni and Cheese. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Simple macaroni cheese using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple macaroni cheese
- Prepare 500 g of macaroni.
- Prepare 100 g of mascarpone.
- It’s 150 g of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 100 g of taleggio (or fontina) cheese, grated.
- Prepare 100 g of mozzarella cheese (dry), grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of origano.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Customise this recipe to make your perfect macaroni cheese for a quick family dinner that everyone will love. You can also make it with extra vegetables. Drain Macaroni and put into a casserole dish. Pour the cheese sauce on top and sprinkle with the Place under a hot grill and wait until the cheese has turned brown.
Simple macaroni cheese step by step
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes less than what it says on the pack. Save some water at the end..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Melt the butter in a large pan, at origano and stir..
- Add the pasta to the pan and coat it well with the butter..
- Add a couple of spoons of the water from cooking the pasta and remove from the heat..
- Add mascarpone, taleggio and 100g of parmesan to the pan..
- Heat it up again and stir till the cheeses are melted. Add more pasta water if needed, to get a thick sauce..
- Transfer the mix to an oven proof dish and season with nutmeg..
- Cover with mozzarella, the rest of the parmesan, and a pinch of pepper..
- Pop it in the oven for 10 minutes. Turn the grill on for the last 3 minutes..
Maria Lichty's Pesto Havarti The recipe was simple to make but didn't have much flavor even though I used a sharp cheddar cheese. A very simple version of macaroni and cheese, this recipe makes a tasty and filling side to a casual dinner with friends or a family meal. An easy, homemade creamy, mac and cheese made on the stovetop, a simple mac and cheese recipe without flour, and no roux required! To be honest, I didn't even know that macaroni and cheese even. One-Pot Macaroni and Cheese: Prepare recipe as directed, stirring all grated Cheddar cheese into thickened milk mixture until melted.