My Sausage and Onion Gravy 😊.
You can have My Sausage and Onion Gravy 😊 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Sausage and Onion Gravy 😊
- Prepare 10 of frozen fat sausages.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion chopped longways.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pints of boiled water.
- It’s 4 of beef boullions or cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili sauce to give a little kick to the gravy.
- Prepare 1/2 pints of cold water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need 1/2 pints of boiling water.
My Sausage and Onion Gravy 😊 step by step
- Fry and brown the outside of the sausages and drain off excess oil.
- Fry onions and add the pepper, for 5 mins.
- Add the boiled water to the onions and stir until boiling..
- Turn heat low. Add the 4 beef cubes and stir in, then add the balsamic vinegar and stir..
- Add the 1/2 pint of water and stir. Add the chili sauce and stir in..
- Add the cornflour to the onion gravy mix. And stir in, bring to the boil add the sausages..
- Transfer it into a casserole or an ovenproof dish . If you're using a glass oven dish cover with foil, save burning on top..
- Cook for 1 1/2 – 2 hours and stir twice during the cooking time so it does not stick. More cornflour at the end if you want it thicker..
- Enjoy it with creamy buttered mashed potatoes and greens..