Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo.
You can have Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 box of of Penne Pasta (Barilla).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo step by step
- boil pasta water in pot add a pinch of salt then add pasta cook as directed on box. Do Not add EVOO the Alfredo sauce will not stick to Pasta!.
- Wash your chicken, cut of any extra fat, cut chicken into cubes, season with salt, black pepper, & garlic powder & WASH HANDS THOROUGHLY!.
- get a large frying pan add 2 tbsp of butter add chicken get a nice light golden brown coating on chicken add minced garlic turn off heat and set aside.
- boil water and cook frozen bag of broccoli as directed..
- drain pasta keep 1 laddle of pasta water in bowl (back up for sauce thinner).
- add pasta back into pan, add chicken into pan, poor pint of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of milk directly into pan add 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese mix till all of pasta and chicken is coated then strain broccoli and add to pan give a good mix once more if to thick add a little of side pasta water to thin out a bit, be careful do not add to much it will become watery. Give a taste if needed more flavor add salt & pepper & grated cheese at table..
- Simple & Easy…I never made my Alfredo sauce on the side..
- P.S. Here are some other great ideas to ADD to THIS Dish: mushrooms, shrimp or peas just a little extra!.