fettucine chicken Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce.
Classic Chicken Alfredo is a feel good comfort food – so creamy but light! This post may contain affiliate links. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite. You can cook fettucine chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of fettucine chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of fettucine pasta.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 head of broccoli crowns washed and cut off and trimmed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder & garlic powder.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro 'fettuccine with butter' is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Creamy parmesan cream sauce tossed with fettuccine pasta and topped with sauteed chicken.
fettucine chicken Alfredo step by step
- heat pan on medium heat. add olive oil add sliced chicken breast cook until lightly browned. then in another pan add olive oil and cook onion and garlic try not to burn garlic.
- cook pasta in boiling water. add pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil so noodles don't stick. cook till al dente.
- add chopped broccoli crowns in onions mix together until broccoli is tender.
- warm up Alfredo sauce.
- create your plate. fettucine, Alfredo sauce broccoli with onion and garlic. and top with chicken breast. serve with a salad.
This is a classic Italian-American dish that needs to be in every single kitchen. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option? You can even make it vegan by skipping the chicken and using vegetable stock. Add the chicken and the creamed butter and cheese mixture and toss with the fettuccine and chicken until every strand is well coated. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.