Chicken Alfredo. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to We've eschewed the authentic "no cream" Alfredo for a reliable take on this classic that's just as. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy.
This is probably one of the easiest pasta dishes with meat sauce that you can make. The second is cooking the chicken breast. The last is completing the Alfredo sauce. You can have Chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need 2 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 12 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked chicken torn into pieces.
- You need 1 lb of fettucine.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo. "I was looking for a copycat of a frozen dinner we used to buy, and this was it! You're just two steps away from cheesy pasta perfection.
Chicken Alfredo step by step
- cook pasta according to directions. "al dente" drain.
- stir 2 cups of cresm and the lemon juice in lg skillet to blend. add butter cook over med heat till butter melts. sbout 3 min. remove from heat..
- add pasta and chicken. toss. add remaining cream, & parm. stir. add zest, nutmeg, s&p. stir over low heat about a min..
- done! enjoy!.
Try this chicken alfredo recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Chicken Alfredo With Crispy Bacon (Paula Deen). As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option. A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States.