Fluffy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette. Omelettes are an all time favourite! But it's time to break the monotony of regular omelette and try some exquisite combination of omelette that is tasty yet healthy. Cut into four pieces and serve your Fluffy Spinach and Mushroom Omelette.
Transfer mushroom mixture to plate and wipe out skillet. A veggie-stuffed omelet makes for one easy, satisfying dinner when paired with a simple side salad. While the cooked spinach mixture sits, it may give off some more liquid; strain this off to keep the omelet from becoming watery. You can have Fluffy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette
- It’s 6-7 of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of clove, Garlic.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Chives for garnish.
Place the ham, spinach and cheese over half the omelette, then fold over the other side to enclose the filling. Repeat ingredients and method for additional omelettes. Take your omelette making up a notch with this gorgeous mushroom, cheese and courgette version. Take fresh spinach, mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese, then roll them into this fluffy omelette.
Fluffy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette instructions
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add oil once the pan is hot, add garlic to the hot oil and saute for about 30 secs. Make sure the garlic just becomes translucent and not brown..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and season them with salt, pepper and dash of soy sauce. Cook till mushrooms are cooked..
- Next add spinach and mix them well. Turn the gas off and cover the mixture and keep aside..
- Separate the yolk from the egg white, season the yolk with salt, pepper, oregano and paprika. Whisk them and keep aside..
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs whites till stiff peaks are achieved. The best way to know if the eggs have been beaten to perfection is by turning the bowl upside down, if egg doesn’t fall out you have got the right consistency..
- Fold in the yolk gently with the egg whites using a spatula..
- In a pan, brush little oil and pour 1/2 the mixture. Cover the pan and cook on low flame. If needed, use a spatula and flatten the mixture and cover. Once the egg is set and cooked from below, you have two options – If you like your egg to be cooked on both sides, then flip it over, add the filling and fold it in half. The other option – once the egg is cooked on one side, add the filling & fold the egg in half, cover and cook a little more..
- Please note the second option of cooking one side results in much more fluffier egg as compared to the other option. But it’s a personal choice..
- Serve the eggs with toast and hot tea/coffee..
Top it with hollandaise and fresh, diced tomatoes. In a medium skillet, melt butter and sauté spinach, mushrooms, and green onions, until fragrant. In a bowl, whisk together eggs. Mushroom and Spinach Omelet is a good meal idea for breakfast. This healthy dish involves spinach, mushrooms, and beaten egg.