Flatbread Veggie Pizzas.
You can have Flatbread Veggie Pizzas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flatbread Veggie Pizzas
- You need 2 of white or wheat pita flatbreads.
- You need 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 10 of roma toma slices (sliced thinly).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh spinach leaves torn in pieces.
- It’s 1 small of handful of thinly sliced onions(if desired).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
Flatbread Veggie Pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to a low broil or 500 º..
- Spread olive oil and granulated garlic on pita bread surface..
- Top with spinach leaves, olives, onions and then tomato slices..
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper..
- Top with cheese and drizzle pizzas with a small bit of olive oil..
- Broil/ bake until cheese is melted, outside edges are crispy and tomatoes are cooked, about 5-6 minutes. If using a 500º oven, this may take a few minutes longer. Just keep an eye on it while in the oven until desired doneness. Enjoy!.
- This is a quick recipe that you can put together easily. My kidos love these because they can build their own with the toppings they like. A healthier version to the red tomato sauce recipes I've come across. Once I made these with my boys, they didnt even miss the tomato sauce! Happy cooking!.