No Oil or Cream Added! Whole Egg Spaghetti Carbonara.
You can have No Oil or Cream Added! Whole Egg Spaghetti Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Oil or Cream Added! Whole Egg Spaghetti Carbonara
- Prepare 100 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need 2 slice of Bacon (or thinly sliced pork belly).
- It’s 1/4 bag of Shimeji mushrooms (or any mushrooms of your choice).
- You need 1 of ★ Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★ Parmesan cheese (grated).
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of to 5 tablespoons Pasta cooking water.
No Oil or Cream Added! Whole Egg Spaghetti Carbonara instructions
- Boil the spaghetti in plenty of 1% salt water. (Drain the pasta a bit earlier than the cooking time indicated on the package, so it's al dente.).
- Cut up the additional ingredients. Make the ★ egg mixture. Beat the egg with a whisk until it's creamy, and mix in the Parmesan cheese..
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan until it's crispy. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water. Add the mushrooms and any other vegetables, and sauté them..
- Put the cooked spaghetti in the frying pan and mix well with the other ingredients. If there is not enough pasta water, add 1 to 2 more tablespoons..
- Take the frying pan off the heat, add the egg mixture and toss quickly so that the egg doesn't set. Keep putting the frying pan on and off the heat (set to low) until the egg is creamy..
- Taste, and see if the seasoning is just right. Transfer to a plate, add some coarsely ground black pepper to taste, and enjoy..
- Here I used pork belly. If you're using pork belly instead of bacon, you should salt it beforehand. Pork belly will increase the calorie count a bit..
- With these ingredients, 1 serving has 709 kcal. If you just use mushrooms (and no pork belly or bacon), it has about 547 kcal..