Egg and Avocado pancakes for breakfast. Part crepe, part pancake, this easy breakfast wrap is filled with healthy morning favorites. Scrambled eggs, avocado and salsa are all rolled up inside the pancake to give you a neat grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings. When you think of breakfast, what's the first thing that comes to mind?
Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over. Baked eggs in avocado halves are topped with bacon creating a delicious and satisfying paleo breakfast or snack. You can have Egg and Avocado pancakes for breakfast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg and Avocado pancakes for breakfast
- You need 2 of eggs(beaten).
- It’s 1 of avocado (peeled and mashed).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 50 g of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of margarine.
The contrast between the soft and fresh avocado and the creaminess of a poached egg is brilliant. Good thing is it's also very healthy and satisfying. This easy avocado breakfast recipe combines the beneficial fats in avocado and eggs to create a hearty and healthy meal. These avocado breakfast cups are an easy and filling breakfast recipe.
Egg and Avocado pancakes for breakfast instructions
- In a bowl mix avo and eggs,stir until well combined.
- Add flour,baking powder,salt and pepper and mix.
- Then add milk and stir, heat stove pour butter then scoop 1 big tablespoon and pour onto the melted butter and fry,turn the pancake and make sure both sides are well fried.
- Served with chicken drumstick.
You can pop them in the oven while you shower or get the kids dressed. Avocados and eggs often make an appearance, but not usually on the same plate. That's what makes this recipe special. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the pit and, with a large spoon, scoop the flesh into a medium bowl. Add the cilantro, lime juice and salt.