Chocolate Chip Oats Muffin. This hearty breakfast muffin recipes packs chocolate chips and pecans into an oatmeal muffin for extra deliciousness. The beauty of these chocolate chip baked oatmeal muffins is that they have NO oil or butter or flour in them. All they use for binding are eggs and lots of old-fashioned oats, and in place of the oil I use mashed banana. (You can also use applesauce.) That makes these a much healthier alternative to a.
These Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins are super easy to make. All you need is one bowl and some pantry staples. Oats: I recommend using rolled or old fashioned oats. You can cook Chocolate Chip Oats Muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Oats Muffin
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Oat Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Peanut Butter Unsweetened.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg or 1 Flax egg(for vegans and vegetarians).
- You need 1/3 Cup of Choco Chip.
- Prepare Pinch of Of Salt.
Steel cut oats will not work in this recipe. Light brown sugar: Other readers have made this and. For muffins, combine flour, oats, chocolate chips, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; mix well. Serving Tips: For mini muffins, spoon muffin batter into twenty-four paper-lined mini muffin pan cups; top with streusel.
Chocolate Chip Oats Muffin step by step
- In a bowl add all the above ingredients and mix well to form a cake batter consistency..
- Preheat the oven for 5 mins at 180 degrees.
- Place the paper muffin cups in a muffin mould and pour the batter..
- Now place the muffin mould in the oven and let it bake for 15mins at 180 degrees.
- For Vegetarians and vegans. Substitute the egg with flax egg. 1 flax egg= 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed + 3tbsp of water. Whisk it well..
The pumpkin flavor in these oatmeal chocolate chip muffins is quite subtle. It adds a homey quality but really serves to add welcome moisture. Easy and healthy oats muffins recipe, without refined sugar, refined oil, or refined flour. Tasty and healthy perfect cheat meal on your weight loss journey. The added chocolate chips take these muffins to a whole new level.