You can have Coconut Prawns using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Prawns
- You need 10 of prawns peeled and deveined but with tails on.
- Prepare 30 g of gluten free plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 25 g of desiccated coconut.
- You need 25 g of gluten free breadcrumbs.
- You need of Olive oil for cooking.
- It’s of Sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
Coconut Prawns instructions
- In one bowl mix together the flour, garlic powder and salt In another bowl have the beaten egg In the final bowl mix together the desiccated coconut and breadcrumbs Dip each prawn in the flour then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil into a shallow pan until it covers the bottom Place on a medium heat for a couple of minutes Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden Serve with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.