Amy's Spinach and Feta Cheese Omelette ..
You can have Amy's Spinach and Feta Cheese Omelette . using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy's Spinach and Feta Cheese Omelette .
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 dozen of baby silverbeet leaves.
- Prepare 3 of lemon sage leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 of a little oil for cooling ..
- Prepare 1 of sprig lemon sage for garnish ..
- Prepare 30 grams of feta cheese.
Amy's Spinach and Feta Cheese Omelette . instructions
- place eggs into a bowl and whisk , add the milk and whisk well now add pinch salt and some ground cracked black pepper , mix well to combine all.
- wash and slice silverbeet and lemon sage into thin strips , brake feta Cheese into small pieces ..
- place a little oil in the bottom of a frypan to coat the base lightly and heat ..
- add the egg mix to the heated oil then sprinkle the silverbeet , sage and broken up feta into the egg mix making sure all is immersed in the egg mix . turn heat to medium low and cook for 3-5 minutes until bottom egg mix is set and top starts to set ..
- place under a hot grill to set and brown top a little . remove from grill and serve Garnished with a sprig of lemon sage , serve hot . enjoy . 🙂 ..