Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup. Zuppa di Mussels. there is no better way to celebrate summer! Chickpeas and Artichokes Salad – Ceci e Carciofi Marinati. The soup generated by the mussels is to die for. absolutely dip some fresh Italian bread in it!
To clean fresh mussels, rinse under cold running water and rip off any beards. Discard any that do not close when tapped. Video Ricetta: Zuppa di cozze, calamari, polpi, seppie ( Campania) – Cucinando per Caso e per. You can cook Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup
- You need 800 g of mussels.
- It’s 1 tin of chickpeas – drained.
- You need Clove of garlic.
- It’s 200 ml of veg stock.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of passata sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Small glass of white wine.
- You need of Parsley to serve.
This recipe is so simple it is hard to believe it tastes so great! To ensure the best results, use the freshest mussels you can find. Keep the mussels in a bowl in the fridge in a little water until you are ready to use them. To clean, scrub under running water, removing the "beards" or.
Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup step by step
- Firstly, wash the mussels, removing the beard. Then place in a large pan. Cover and heat on medium until they open and release their water. Drain and cool. Shell the mussels keeping some whole.
- Make the stock. Heat oil in a pan and gently cook the garlic for about 2 minutes, then remove it. Add the drained chickpeas and turn up the heat to medium. Now add the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the stock, passata and simmer on low for about 5 minutes. Now remove half the sauce and blend separately using a hand blender until smooth. Now add it back in.
- Stir and mix well. Add the mussels and simmer for another 3-4 minutes until heated through. Serve with fresh parsley and crusty bread.
Cooking Channel serves up this Zuppa di Cozze: Mussel Soup recipe from David Rocco plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Add the mussels, wine, salt and stir. Cover with a lid, allowing the mussels to steam open. Cook until all the mussels are fully opened. Nothing brings you closer to the Mediterranean than Mussel soup.