Oriental Chicken Cigar with Asparagus salsa.
You can have Oriental Chicken Cigar with Asparagus salsa using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oriental Chicken Cigar with Asparagus salsa
- You need of Recipe for 10 persons.
- You need 40 of Chicken Cigars OrienBites http://www.foodempire.be/fr_FR/oriental-chicken-cigar/.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 4 of Tomatos without skin and seeds.
- Prepare 40 of mini-aspergus softly boiled chopped in to small parts.
- You need 4 of Spring union minced.
- It’s of Coriander leaves and chive minced.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 5 cl of wokking oil.
- It’s 20 g of Minced garlic.
- You need 20 g of Rasped ginger.
- You need 2 of Big chilli peppers minced.
- Prepare 2 DL of Chili Sauce.
- It’s 2 Dl of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of Gries sugar.
- Prepare 1 Dl of Lemon juice.
Oriental Chicken Cigar with Asparagus salsa step by step
- Heat the oil in a wok and cook the ginger, garlic and red pepper..
- Quench with chili and soy sauce and finish with sugar. Let it cook untill it becomes a solid sauce. Finish with lemon juice and minced chive and let it cool down..
- Cut the vegetables into really small bits and pieces and mix them into the cooled sauce..
- Fry the Oriental Chicken Cigars for ca. 2 minutes at 170°C..