Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil.
You can cook Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 pack of pasta / 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 of dried Scallop presoak In some hot water.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- It’s 50 ml of full cream milk or almond milk.
- It’s of Dried parsley for garnish.
- It’s of Salmon.
- It’s 1 of salmon steak season with salt and black p.
- It’s of Sweet potato.
- You need 3 of small orange sweet potato.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare Dash of paprika, cumin and salt.
- Prepare of Kailan.
- It’s 2 tsp of fu Yi (fermented bean curd).
- You need 2 cup of Kai lan.
- You need 1 tsp of salt in pit of boiling water.
Dried Scallop Pasta With Baked Salmon Steak And Baked Sweet Potato In Coconut Oil instructions
- Pat dry the salmon then season with salt and pepper, put it on a baking tray.
- Slice the sweet potato then season it with paprika, cumin and salt then drizzle with coconut oil together with the Salmon and baked at 180 C for 40 minutes, flipping it after 20 minutes.
- Put the water and almond milk with butter and presoak dried Scallop into a pan and bring it to a boil, add the pasta and then simmer for full 7 minutes, stir constantly till it’s dry and cooked then sprinkle some dried parsley.
- Sprinkle some dried parsley and serve with salmon and sweet potato.
- Bring a pot of water then salt it and add in the kailan stem first for a minute then add the kailan leaves for another 3 minutes then drain onto a bowl (mashed the fu Yi ( fermented bean curd) and mix well.