Veggie "Pizza". A great way to tastefully get raw veggies into an appetizer! The Veggie Pizza works best with Finely chopped vegetables. My mother has been making these for quite some time.
Homemade Veggie Pizza recipe made-from-scratch using fresh veggies, low fat shredded cheese and homemade pizza sauce. Bake the pizza according to the wrapper instructions. These veggie pizzas pack winning flavour combinations plus your five-a-day. You can cook Veggie "Pizza" using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie "Pizza"
- It’s 2 can of crescent.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of ranch dressing seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of (bag)shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 stick of carrot.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 1 bunch of cauliflower.
This Vegetarian Pizza is loaded with bell peppers, olives, onions, and even more fresh veggies! The mixture of salty feta and creamy mozzarella really make this veggie pizza. This spicy pizza is an inspiration from pizza hut's Spicy veggie pizza. Vj likes Dominos pizza, but Aj So Vj's choice will be this spicy veggie pizza.
Veggie "Pizza" step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F. Grab a standard sized cookie sheet, spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Open, and roll out the canned crescents. Place them neatly on cookie sheet so that they cover it completely. (May have extra) Press creases of crescents so that it all becomes one unit. Take a fork and poke it to decrease rising. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes till cooked, and lightly browned. Take out of oven, and let it cool..
- In a bowl, add package of cream cheese, and with a fork mash it till its spreadable. Pour in packet of ranch dressing, (may add more to taste) Add sour cream, a tablespoon at a time til its the constancy of whipped cream cheese. Place in fridge till ready to use..
- With a grater, grate carrot sticks to the size of shredded cheese. Place in a bowl. Chop finely, the broccoli and cauliflower and add to bowl. (at this point you can use any veggie. From mushrooms to onion to tomato).
- After your crescent is cooled, spoon cream cheese mixture onto it and spread liberally, evenly coating it. Now, take veggie mixture and sprinkle it on top till you no longer see the cream cheese. Lastly, sprinkle it all with the shredded cheese. Keep refrigerated. Enjoy!.
Though its different from the one I tried, the concept of. This fresh vegetarian pizza is saucy, cheesy and just plain delicious. This colorful veggie pizza comes together ultra-fast when you use a crusty French bread for the And this veggie pizza is one of ours. You can have this pizza on the table quicker than you can place an order for take-out pizza, and it's designed especially for two! Keep the Pizza base on a Baking tray lined with Baking paper or you can use pizza stone (if using pizza stone, preheat the.