Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins.
You can have Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted and grounded Flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder or as required.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of jaggery scraped and melted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon Zest.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried or frozen cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cranberries for the garnish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of roasted flax seeds for the garnish.
Vegan Whole Wheat Flax Seeds Cranberry Muffins step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Grease a muffin tray or moulds with a non stick cooking spray..
- Mix together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar in a mixing bowl and keep aside..
- In a large bowl combine together the ground flax seed, wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the jaggery syrup, oil, milk mixture, vanilla extract and lemon zest..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in the wet ingredients with a rubber spatula until well mixed..
- Fold in the sliced cranberries, so that they get well scattered..
- Add the roasted flax seeds and mix well.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin moulds, such that 3/4th of the muffin cup is filled with the batter. Sprinkle sugar on top (optional) Decorate with sliced cranberries and flax seeds..
- Bake the muffins in microwave at 80% for 2 minutes, until the surfaces are golden brown and when a toothpick is inserted in the center of the muffins, it comes out clean..
- Transfer the muffin moulds to the cooling rack. Now remove the muffins out of the moulds and let them cool completely. Serve to your loved ones.