Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg. Stir fried crab with curry powder Thai style fusion food. This superb seafood stir fry is a quick cook, so have all your ingredients prepared before you turn the heat on. Spring onions, garlic and ginger give an authentic Cantonese Add the prawns to the garlic and ginger, fry for one minute, tossing the wok or stirring the prawns with a spoon a couple of times.
Add the remaining oil, onion, pepper, spring onions, prawns and noodles and stir-fry for a few mins. Stir-Fry King Prawns In Black Bean Soy Sauce. Healthy option – Prawn Stir Fry. You can cook Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg
- You need 225 of King Prawns.
- It’s 2.5 Tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- It’s 3 Tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 of spring onion.
- You need 10 Tbsp of full fat milk.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Thai chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao).
- It’s of Coriander to garnish.
Put the prawns in a small bowl or ramekin. This Satay Chicken Stir Fry is a firm favourite at my local Chinese take out! The CHINESE takeout version of chicken satay! This Chinese Satay Chicken Stir Fry is quite different to Malaysian and Thai satay Similar to the Everyday Chicken Curry, the simplicity of the spices required will surprise you.
Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg step by step
- Mix 2 Tbsp curry powder, garam masala, tumeric, milk, Nam Prik poa, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar into small bowl or jug..
- Beat 3 eggs lightly in separate bowl.
- Heat up the pan to medium heat, add cooking oil. Then soften the onion and garlic..
- With high heat, add prawns to the pan. Stir-fry until they are orange (quick one please).
- Quickly add the rest of vegetable and our mixed curry sauce. Stir and let them cook for a bit..
- Quickly add beaten egg and stir. Add salt & pepper to season..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
For the chilli sauce, heat a wok over high heat until just smoking, then add the oil and chilli powder. Prawn fry recipe is shallow fried with the spices and it is an instant dish that can be made in few minutes. Prawns can also be made in various forms such as stir frying, steaming, into gravy varieties, curries etc… Rainy season is the best time to make sea food as the wonderful and pleasant. Stir-fried king river prawn in a special of tammarind sauce with ground pork and cashew nuts. Koong Mea-nam Pad Prig Thai Dam.