Russian Salad (Creamy,Healthy Or So Delicious). The addition of nuts in salad. I always find to be beneficial. 🙂 * Learn how to make creamy russian salad. How to make Russian Salad Recipe at home.
Chef Olivier kept the recipe in such secret that researchers still argue about the original composition of ingredients. My whole family likes it and eat it happily when I cook it. Check out the tastiest Creamy Russian Salad recipe only at kfoods. You can cook Russian Salad (Creamy,Healthy Or So Delicious) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Russian Salad (Creamy,Healthy Or So Delicious)
- It’s Half of cup hung curd.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cadiamom powder.
- You need 1/2 tbp of salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of boil macaroni.
- You need Half of cup boil potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of boil peas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of bananas cutting the small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple cutting the small pieces.
- You need 1/4 Cup of pineapple cutting the small pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Orange pieces without seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of pears cutting the small pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Papaya cutting the small pieces.
- You need of And Two Tasp pomograne(Anar ke fresh Daane).
- You need of And some Pomograne For Garnish Into Top of salad….
For more delicious and healthy recipes, check out my other cooking videos Delicious Meets Healthy. In Bulgaria, this salad is also known simply as Russian salad. 🙂 I've heard that people in Russia usually call it Olivier or. This salad was and maybe still is the most traditional dish for the home New Year celebration for Russian people, and some other family holidays also. Hope you will like it too.
Russian Salad (Creamy,Healthy Or So Delicious) instructions
- Starting The recipe process, First,Cutting The all fruits and Vegetables or boil this macaroni,potatoes Or peas…..
- 2nd are,Take a big bowl or add into curd,cream and vej Mayo an very little or lightly mix it and Add Spices,sugar or cadiamom powder Again mix well….👇.
- Now Adding into bowl All cutting Fruits and veggies Or Good mix it…..
- Take a Cut serving dish and serve into Russian salad with garnish for Pomogarne…and Yummy Salad are serve it..
Different cooks may use slightly different ingredients in the salad, and the taste will vary because of this. You can serve this russian salad recipe with your regular meals or have it plain any time of the This tempting and mouth watering Russian Salad Recipe is not just healthy but very easy to prepare as well. Yogurt should not be sour for best taste. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar, onion, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined. This Easy Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe is made with sour cream or Greek yogurt, onions, and without vinegar.