Russian salad😋😋. Authentic Russian olivye is a salad made with boiled potatoes, carrots, and eggs mixed with pickles and peas in a mayonnaise dressing. Olivier salad (Russian: салат Оливье, salat Olivye) is a traditional salad dish in Russian cuisine, which is also popular in other post-Soviet countries, many European countries, Iran, Israel, Mongolia and also throughout Latin America. This salad was one of the magnets, which attracted people to his restaurant.
Different cooks may use slightly different ingredients in the salad, and the taste will vary because of this. Abroad it is also known as Russian salad. The main ingredient is grilled meat or chicken, boiled ham or sausage. "Shuba" is a popular in Russia and former USSR countries herring and vegetables salad. You can have Russian salad😋😋 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Russian salad😋😋
- You need 1 of potato boiled.
- Prepare 1 of carrot boiled.
- You need 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of mango.
- Prepare 1 of peach.
- You need 1 cup of macaroni boiled.
- Prepare 4 tbs of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare of Cherry as required.
- It’s 5 tbs of cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbs of caster sugar or as required.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
A traditional dish for the holiday`s and new year's table. Russian Salad is known by several names such as "Ensalada Rusa" or "Olivier Salad" or "Salad Olivieh". Over the course of the centuries, different regions of Eastern Europe. Why Fish Is So Important to Russian Cuisine.
Russian salad😋😋 step by step
- Cut all vegetables and fruits in cubes….
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, cream,caster sugar,black pepper,salt and mix well…
- Now add fruits pineapple chunks and vegetables and mix well….
- Refrigerate for 1 hour…. garnish with cherry….
- Now serve and enjoy….
Why Russians Are Obsessed with Mayonnaise? Russian salad is a potato salad with many variations to it. In its most basic form, it is diced potatoes and cooked vegetables, mixed in mayonnaise. The vegetables are usually diced carrot and green peas, often canned or frozen. Any other root vegetables are us.