Pan Roasted Chicken Leg.
You can cook Pan Roasted Chicken Leg using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Roasted Chicken Leg
- You need 1 of Chicken Leg.
- It’s 3-4 of Green Lettuce whole leaves.
- You need 1 of Carrot sliced.
- You need 3 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare as needed of Spring Onion greens for Garnish.
- Prepare of For marination:.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of For paste:.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 fat cloves of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Pan Roasted Chicken Leg step by step
- Wash the chicken and make 2-3 slashes on both sides for even cooking..
- Pat dry nicely the chicken leg with kitchen towel and marinate it with the marination ingredients mentioned above for atleast 30 mins..
- Add 2 tsp butter in a pan. Lay the chicken leg over it, cover the pan and cook on low heat for about 30-35,mins or until the chicken is cooked completely. Turn over every 5 mins to cook evenly on all sides..
- In a small bowl take the paste ingredients, mix nicely and make a smooth paste..
- Apply the paste all over the chicken and roast for 2-3 mins on each sides and take off the flame..
- In a a pan add 1 tsp butter, add the green lettuce and Carrot slices and saute for 5 mins..
- Serve the roasted chicken leg with the butter sauteed veggies garnished with Spring onion..