Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce.
You can cook Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce
- You need 250 g of streaky bacon cut.
- It’s 3 cloves of bacon minced.
- You need 400 g of prawn tails.
- It’s 2 cups of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine (optional).
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- You need 2 of tblsp chopped parsley.
- It’s Squeeze of lemon.
Bacon Prawn Tails in Creamy Garlic Sauce instructions
- On medium heat fry bacon till crispy and remove. Add mince garlic and prawn tails and fry for 1 minute. Remove and place with bacon..
- Add mushrooms and add wine and cook in high for 3 minutes..
- Reduce heat to a simmer. Add cream and bring to a slow simmer. Rerun bacon and shrimp. Garnish with parsley and squeeze lemon. Season with salt and pepper..