Rice,egg Yolk and carrot puree. Cook till rice and carrots are soft, which makes it easy for the baby to eat. Mix the carrot and rice well before serving. Carrot and chicken puree: Image: Shutterstock.
You can also cook a pot of plain rice porridge and add fresh ingredients like mashed carrot, white fish, tofu, egg, finely chopped green leafy vegetables and more. Egg yolk and avocado sound weird for a baby puree, right? That's what I thought as well. You can cook Rice,egg Yolk and carrot puree using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice,egg Yolk and carrot puree
- Prepare 1 of cksp rice.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baby milk.
So glad we are on the same page. Egg yolks are filled with choline, cholesterol and other brain-nourishing substances that are vital for the insulation of the nerves in the brain and entire central nervous system. Tamago gohan (literally "egg rice")—rice mixed with a raw egg—is Japanese comfort food at its simplest. Start with a bowl of hot rice, then break an egg into it.
Rice,egg Yolk and carrot puree instructions
- Parboil rice,wash and boil again till is very soft..
- Cut carrots inside the rice and leave for about 1min and bring down..
- Boil egg till is done,open and bring out the yolk..
- Put the rice in blended together with carrot and egg yolk..
- Blend till is puree..add little amount of warm water..
- Add baby milk and stir very well.serve baby..
Season it with a little bit of soy sauce, a pinch of salt, and a shake of Aji-no-moto, a Japanese brand of pure powdered MSG. Mix banana puree to the beaten egg yolks and make an omelette out of it. A yummy healthy, banana omelette is ready to be served! Chop some veggies (beans, carrots, cabbage etc) Stir fry these in some oil. Now mix the eggs and veggies and add cooked rice to it.